Lundqvist&Javaheri Partner aims to offer services within trade, distribution and business development in Iran for foreign beauty and healthcare companies through strategic advice and practical support. Within this area it is the company's mission to create capacity for action in organizations by initiating high leverage on efforts that will benefit both the clients’ export and sales development in the scoped area.
Further the company’s mission is to support foreign companies to establish business in the ME markets and to create strong branding of their products on the consumer market.
Being one of the largest growth economies with a huge demand for business, Iran offers foreign companies an excellent opportunity to establish business in this large and powerful market. Iran is one of the most important economies with its young 80 million inhabitants. It’s the second-largest cosmetics market in the Middle East in terms of revenue and the world's seventh biggest with annual sales reaching more than 3.5 billion euros ($3.86 billion) in 2014, according to market research company Euromonitor. In other perspectives makeup speaks volumes for Iran's 38 million women.
With knowledge of the market, language, business culture and laws , as well as an established network we can provide strategic advice and hands-on help within the consumer goods sector.
Following services will be provided upon agreement:
• Support companies to enter Iranian market
• Work with selected network of distributors in Iran
• Manage/Support administrative and legal aspects of imports to Iran
• Develop marketing channels and strategies such as social media, blogs, local media
• Create and expand customer base
• Provide market research and know how
• Monitor market development
• Visit and participate in annual fairs related to the industry
• Consult in local language, cultural and business know how
• Provide product and brand training to relevant parties in the market
• Optimize shipments, logistics and distribution set up if needed
• Provide information in managing exports in practice , eg product requirements, customs, tax and foreign payment requirements.
Jasmine Lundqvist Founder and CEO, Stockholm
Armaghan Haghighi Partner, Tehran
Porya Pezeshki AM, Mashhad
Hamid Javaheri Translation, Stockholm
Carl Ahslund Advisor, Stockholm
L&J Partner AB
113 28 Stockholm
Vaziripour st 35
Unit 2 Tehran